Monday, March 31, 2008

star wars rage


I recently discovered that my soon to be roommate has never seen the Star Wars Trilogy.

Felisia: "Oh man. I'm... gonna cry. I'm MAKING her watch all of them (the original Trilogy, not the newbs) this summer."
Adam: "By this summer, you mean... right now."
Felisia: "I dont have my collection in DVD form I have the VHS
BEFORE they made it fucking Hayden Christiansen at the end of episode VI."
Adam: "EE!"
Felisia: "Dammit. I can't explain it to Tricia without ruining everything. Because then I'd have to tell her that Vader is Luke's father and I don't want to rob her of that initial shock that all NORMAL people got to experience when we were practically toddlers... I can't comprehend how her parents never showed her the original trilogy. I'm demanding her phone, so I can ask her father WHYYY."
Adam: "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You should have done that when you found out... There are people who haven't seen The Trilogy. Some consider these people to be...un...natural."

1 comment:

...undetected said...

now that i've watched all of them...

i feel...
whole.
: )


and...
NATURAL.
thanks adam...
*rolls eyes*